lunes, 8 de febrero de 2016

Various Artists - A Group Of Sexual Perverts

Various Artists - A Group Of Sexual Perverts

To keep something hidden from those who love you. Something you've done that you're ashamed of, or something that has happened to you.

All I really have to say is who's on this comp: Deterge, Mania, Vasculae, Purity Of Essence, etc. I think that sold you already, and this probably goes unsaid but this is a tremendous comp! I'm happy to have picked up some of PVD based Bacteria Field's releases and this is a great one to start with. A side is very harsh, while the B side only lets up slightly. I think my favorite track is Jonathan Canady's, super low end heavy, I love it. Not only is the music great but the zine that comes with it comes with great fucked up collage work. Some samples. You should definitely pick this one up though, these guys are the real deal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario